Optimizing Your Website for Local Search Engines
We are finding that many of our new clients are not businesses looking to optimise their website for online marketing but businesses who are already optimised but are unimpressed with the results their current provider is giving them. Most website owners are optimizing their website for targeted keyword phrases but many miss out on one of the most efficient methods of website optimization – local search optimization. One of the most significant changes in the field of SEO is local search engine optimization and a need to target the right people. For example there is no point in having 100 hits a day to your website from people in London if you are a high street retailer in Cardiff or Bristol!
With so much choice online and the World Wide Web being so massive people are able to narrow down their searches to their cities and towns to find what they need. If you are a local business then these are the sort of people you need to be getting your business in front of, and we can help. We explain your business values through branding, advertising and exposure in the right places. UKWebFast is a well known repudiated company in search engine marketing and we are providing SEO services in Bristol, Cardiff and Cheltenham. We use the latest and most effective SEO techniques that are recommended and respected by Google.
To get the most out of local search you need to be thinking about of the following crucial points:
1. We recommend adding your home office’s city name to some WebPages, especially the homepage. For SEO purpose, the city name can be included in the following: page title, Meta description, Meta keywords etc.
2. Make sure your business address is prominently added to a key area of the website. Introducing the business address in the footer of your website is a great way to deal with town, city and county searches on all pages of the website.
3. Having a “Contact Us” page on your website will not only allow people to quickly contact your business but will also provide another chance for listing your business address and contact information. Always add your business address and other contact information to your “Contact Us” page.
4. Assemble product Awareness. Optimize your website for local keywords to raise brand awareness geographically. If local visitors have faith in your brand then this can translate on to the web and capture the notice of global visitors in turn. This superiority will allocate your website a better Google position than your competitors.
5. Make sure that your business is listed on the top local register websites. An easy way to confirm where your website presently stands in local search engines is searching for your business by name and postcode.
There are many other tactics available but the above five tips are a good place to start. Website optimization for local search is a must for websites so get in touch with your current provider to see what they are doing about it. You can always track it yourself in your Google analytics.
UKWebFast offers the most affordable Seo services in the South West including Bristol, Cardiff and Gloucestershire. Our Seo specialists will assess your website and give you a free consultation.
For a free assessment of your website give us a call at or email us at . We are happy to help.