If you follow a few basic rules then email marketing can prove to be highly useful for your business-
1. Check your emails are not going into spam. If your email address is very new then this can happen. Leave it for a few days and the issue should sort itself out.
2. Do not send emails in bulk as that can be a reason for them finding the junk box!
3. Format emails properly using a nice HTML email template.
4. Use light and high quality images.
5. You can also add links to your Facebook, Twitter and blog pages at the bottom of the email.
6. Represent your brand identity by using your logo either at the HTML header of the email template or under your signature.
7. Use the same font and font size so that the email looks smart and consistent.
8. Your email could contain good offers such as money off vouchers or discount codes to lure customers.
9. Please use a responsive email template so that your email looks good and is easy to read on smart phone devices and tablets.
10. You can use software like Yesware to check who reads your email so that you can follow up with a phone call or secondary email.
If the above rules are followed well, your email marketing can be a highly successful marketing tool for your business. If you need any help with your email marketing, online internet marketing or designing a HTML email template for your needs, then give us a call on . You can find our website at ukwebfast.co.uk